Such a great turnout at Culver’s on Oct 17th! 75 students & teachers dined inside and signed in on the clipboard. Mrs. Barineau’s 3rd grade class won the attendance contest! Their reward was a popcorn party on Friday, Oct 27th!
We received a check from Culver’s for $260 on Oct 18th! Here’s a photo with Scoopie!
Our next Spirit Night will be at Joe Willy’s on December 6th from 5-9 PM!
75 teachers and students came out for Spirit Night! Check out some of the fun…
Hays Elementary School is counting on you to help the Hays PTA raise money for our school to provide for items like school beautification, buses to special field trip events, children’s authors who visit our school, teacher wish list items and much more! Here are some of the ways we fundraise during the Hays 5K:
1. STUDENT ENVELOPES – students are encouraged to spread the word to promote the event. They receive credit when friends and family sign up to run on their behalf or donate funds directly to our cause.
2. RACE ENTRY FEES – we sell entries directly to the public. We are the longest running 5K in Rockwall with a race history of 11 consecutive years.
3. SILENT AUCTION – come out to our event to see some of our awesome silent auction donations and bid on your favorites
4. RACE SPONSORSHIPS – community businesses support our school through sponsorship
5. CHANGE DRIVE – during spirit week, students are encouraged to bring change. The grade level that raises the most money gets a popsicle party.
Students brought home fundraising envelopes on October 3. They are encouraged to spread the word to friends and family about signing up to run or donating money to our cause. Help your student fill their envelope and meet their fundraising goals. Here are some of the fun incentives for our fundraisers:
…Top 3 fundraising classes get a pizza party and their teachers will get a gift card!!!
…ALL students that raise $50 – the Fabulous $50 Club – will get a fun afternoon of extra recess, a sweet treat and a 5K shoe tag for their shoe or backpack!
…Top 10 fundraiser prizes: Coach, Music teacher, Principal, Assistant Principal, Librarian, Counselor, or Art teacher for a day, RipStik, Fujifilm instax mini camera, or VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch.
Fundraising envelopes DUE TUESDAY, Oct. 17th.